SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

4 hours ago, darkstar8983 said:

Yes please lock them up!!! Once I was tempted to pull the emergency break on the train just so they’d fall off the train when I saw a bunch of those rotten kids riding the back of the (R) train at Steinway St. Have them fall in the 60 St tunnel

I don’t know how many times I come on here and say this but it’s extremely tiring. Wishing death/serious injury on CHILDREN, regardless of how stupid, reckless, dangerous, and idiotic they act, as a GROWN ASS MAN, is absolutely disgusting and outrageous. You really sat here thought that thought , typed it out , read it and still pressed submit. It’s one thing to think it to yourself but then sharing that sentiment online thinking people are just gonna sit here and agree with you is nuts. Between this and that phase of deliberately not getting on trains you’re waiting for because they’re not NTT’s , you’re really a weirdo my guy , it’s sad. 

Edited by Maxwell179

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, darkstar8983 said:

Yes please lock them up!!! Once I was tempted to pull the emergency break on the train just so they’d fall off the train when I saw a bunch of those rotten kids riding the back of the (R) train at Steinway St. Have them fall in the 60 St tunnel

You might want to reevaluate the hatred residing in your heart.

I get that what a lot of these surfers do is obnoxious to all New Yorkers alike but wishing death/ill will upon someone is NOT the way to go. If anything, disciplining and educating them would be a much better alternative.

Edited by LGA Link N Train

1 hour ago, LGA Link N Train said:

You might want to reevaluate the hatred residing in your heart.

I get that what a lot of these surfers do is obnoxious to all New Yorkers alike but wishing death/ill will upon someone is NOT the way to go. If anything, disciplining and educating them would be a much better alternative.

Literally, even if they’re not receptive to it, it’s just the way to go about things. You could literally be indifferent/nonchalant about what happens to these kids and that’d be a lot better than wanting something bad to happen to them let alone wanting to be the cause behind something happening to them

11 hours ago, darkstar8983 said:

Once I was tempted to pull the emergency break on the train just so they’d fall off the train when I saw a bunch of those rotten kids riding the back of the (R) train at Steinway St. Have them fall in the 60 St tunnel

I mean… I wouldn’t go as far as to actively cause harm. But I would pretend I didn’t see anything until I could get off my stop and not be delayed by an incident caused by miscreants who need to discover the “FO” part of “FAFO.” :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, LGA Link N Train said:

If anything, disciplining and educating them would be a much better alternative.

Our education system hasn’t worked for decades. Our parenting systems haven’t worked for even longer. Look how entitled Boomers are? It goes that far back.

Edited by CenSin

We had the double whammy of a stalled train in the 53rd street tube and a 12-9 on the L at Dekalb which forced everyone going to Bushwick in my direction…

and yet I still make all my trips. I have not gotten a single “drop” since the first week of august.

took me about 2 hours to get from Forest Hills to Metro.

4 hours ago, Kamen Rider said:

We had the double whammy of a stalled train in the 53rd street tube and a 12-9 on the L at Dekalb which forced everyone going to Bushwick in my direction…

and yet I still make all my trips. I have not gotten a single “drop” since the first week of august.

took me about 2 hours to get from Forest Hills to Metro.

You and your OP must be a great duo then. I know a lot of people would’ve froze up in one way or another dealing with this.

18 hours ago, Maxwell179 said:

I don’t know how many times I come on here and say this but it’s extremely tiring. Wishing death/serious injury on CHILDREN, regardless of how stupid, reckless, dangerous, and idiotic they act, as a GROWN ASS MAN, is absolutely disgusting and outrageous. You really sat here thought that thought , typed it out , read it and still pressed submit. It’s one thing to think it to yourself but then sharing that sentiment online thinking people are just gonna sit here and agree with you is nuts. Between this and that phase of deliberately not getting on trains you’re waiting for because they’re not NTT’s , you’re really a weirdo my guy , it’s sad. 

1), just so you know, I do not wish harm on anyone, but do think these subway surfers do need a reality check (en-masse). Maybe they need to be actually caught by police officers similar to how the surfer Jake gets caught by the police officer in the app game (assuming that’s what they’re imitating). It just grinds my gears because believe it or not my little cousin did dabble in it for a bit and would post it on social media. It’s really troubling that this generation of youth find subway surfing a thrill and entertaining.

2. Who said I stopped not getting on the older trains? 

15 hours ago, darkstar8983 said:

1), just so you know, I do not wish harm on anyone, but do think these subway surfers do need a reality check (en-masse). Maybe they need to be actually caught by police officers similar to how the surfer Jake gets caught by the police officer in the app game (assuming that’s what they’re imitating). It just grinds my gears because believe it or not my little cousin did dabble in it for a bit and would post it on social media. It’s really troubling that this generation of youth find subway surfing a thrill and entertaining.

2. Who said I stopped not getting on the older trains? 

You did. You said it yourself. You will have to live with the part of seeing old gigs until projects are done. 

On 9/24/2024 at 7:51 AM, darkstar8983 said:

Woah man, I just want them to get some type of detention just to teach them that in life there are consequences to their actions.  They are potentially putting others in harms way by breaking into these cabs and playing around with buttons that they don’t even know what they do. Maybe perhaps give them mandatory community service. The problem is getting a bit out of hand with the kids assaulting transit employees and trespassing but I don’t wish no harm on anyone despite how annoying and foolish they may be. 

I honestly don't feel bad for these sacks of shit. You can't rehabilitate these kids. Some will mature and wise up but the majority will go down a path that they can't come out of because we have both a system and parents who do nothing. The city does f**k all to help these kids, they don't give a damn about them anyway. ACS is a goddamn joke, they go after parents for the most pettiest and dumbest things while these idiots surf trains and the parents want to sit here and make excuses. ACS need to go after their asses.

Everyone has done some dumb shit one way or the other but not on the level of this stupidity. Too much social media and internet is rotting the brains of these kids and they want to do it for clout.

People need to stop with the "oh but their children" bullshit. When i did something dumb, I payed the price for it. There were no excuses and i learned from that and i pass that down to my daughter who thankfully isn't like these kids and i never even had to discipline my daughter because she understands that doing dumb things comes with consequences.