SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely some type of foul odor in that car.

That car could have been closed/isolated also (The doors didn't open with the rest of the train)

Had that happen to quite a few times over the years, someone could pooped on the seats or something.

I'm sorry but the R62A's with the repainted front looks tacky.

I heard from somewhere that the R188's might be testing very soon. I will know first, since I go on there every weekday.

(7)

@RaYtHaMaN LOL at your sig

Guest Lance

Forgive the noobish question but did you upload the photos to a photo-sharing site (i.e., photobucket.com or imageshack.com) before posting them on this site? I ask because you can't directly upload images from your computer to this forum. At least not any place besides the gallery. If it's a permissions error (you keep getting an error message saying something along the lines of you can't do this for such and such a reason) hit up Harry with a PM about this as there are still some glitches so to speak that need to be worked out.

Forgive the noobish question but did you upload the photos to a photo-sharing site (i.e., photobucket.com or imageshack.com) before posting them on this site? I ask because you can't directly upload images from your computer to this forum. At least not any place besides the gallery. If it's a permissions error (you keep getting an error message saying something along the lines of you can't do this for such and such a reason) hit up Harry with a PM about this as there are still some glitches so to speak that need to be worked out.

Its not a noobish question because I always posted in text, not pictures. First time with the pics. I did a (H) Shuttle program in the R46 tonite when I went to drop out at Euclid, looked unique. Another random thought, the official subway map (MTA's website) now has included Atlantic Av-Barclays Center. Pacific Street has gone the way of Lawrence St and Broadway-Nassau... Edited by TwoTimer

Guest Lance

When you say Bay Pkwy, I hope you mean the one on the Culver line because the Eighth Avenue local tracks don't connect to the other south Brooklyn lines. You'd have to reroute the (E) to Sixth Avenue after 5 Av-53 St so it could get onto the north Bridge tracks or via Broadway after Queens Plaza to be able to use the south Bridge or Montague tunnel tracks.

When you say Bay Pkwy, I hope you mean the one on the Culver line because the Eighth Avenue local tracks don't connect to the other south Brooklyn lines. You'd have to reroute the (E) to Sixth Avenue after 5 Av-53 St so it could get onto the north Bridge tracks or via Broadway after Queens Plaza to be able to use the south Bridge or Montague tunnel tracks.

What if it switches at W.4 street. Can it still get unto the Bridge Tracks.

Going uptown yes, it can switch from the 6th Av express to the local track right after leaving Broadway-Lafayette, but going towards Brooklyn it's not possible as no such switch exists between the local and express tracks.

Edited by Mysterious2train

I tend to keep it on 8 Avenue, just wondering.

The switches don't exist. It's not necessary either. When they will probably bring back the (W) in 2018, I'd have it go to Bay Parkway at rush hours.

When they will probably bring back the (W) in 2018, I'd have it go to Bay Parkway at rush hours.

Said that a while back but the thread got deleted. Shame...

GET READY FOR A FOAMNADO:

(C) To Church Ave

(E) To Euclid Ave

(F) Runs express after Church Ave

(G) To Court St