The Animated Lcd/led And Lirr/mnr/subway Signs

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If its going to take long, then don't do special affects.

Can I have a station sign saying :

East Side - 42 St (7)<7>(Mx)(V)(W)(T)(9)(Q6Av)

I know that it will take so long, so here's your sign:

LEDBlank.png

I apologize of how the subway bullets looked like! ;)

Anyways, enjoy! :tup:

Just to help ya,

2006-07 Orion VII OG Hybrid, 2008-10 Orion VII NG Hybrid, Novabus LFS artic, and 2010-11 Orion VII NG CNG LED signs = Luminator Titan

2005 Orion VII OG Hybrid, New Flyer D60HFs with orange LEDs, Orion V 244, 2008-09 Orion VII NG CNG LED signs = Luminator Horizon

Novabus LFS = Axion LED signs

Green = Flipdot

Just to help ya,

2006-07 Orion VII OG Hybrid, 2008-10 Orion VII NG Hybrid, Novabus LFS artic, and 2010-11 Orion VII NG CNG LED signs = Luminator Titan

2005 Orion VII OG Hybrid, New Flyer D60HFs with orange LEDs, Orion V 244, 2008-09 Orion VII NG CNG LED signs = Luminator Horizon

Novabus LFS = Axion LED signs

Green = Flipdot

I know, but I have to retire by doing the Axion Novabus LFS LED signs because it's tricky and I don't have time to make letters for it. By the way, here's the sign you requested for a long time:

iaza17600425110800.gif

I only made them with only special effects!

I can't do the Q28 Luminator Titan sign because Orion VII Next Generation Hybrid doesn't have blue flashing lights, and it's hard to find a space to place the blue lights on the side of the LED signs.

I can do Luminator Horizons and it's faster than making the Luminator Titans.

And also, one more:

1997-1998 Novabus RTS #9444 and #9445 and 1998-1999 Novabus RTS #5105-5112 with Hanover LED Signs

i know, but i have to retire by doing the axion novabus lfs led signs because it's tricky and i don't have time to make letters for it. By the way, here's the sign you requested for a long time:

iaza17600425110800.gif

i only made them with only special effects!

I can't do the q28 luminator titan sign because orion vii next generation hybrid doesn't have blue flashing lights, and it's hard to find a space to place the blue lights on the side of the led signs.

I can do luminator horizons and it's faster than making the luminator titans.

And also, one more:

1997-1998 novabus rts #9444 and #9445 and 1998-1999 novabus rts #5105-5112 with hanover led signs

I don't need the other sign!!

Also, I don't know how to put it in sig. When I do it, it doesn't animate.

Also, how do I do it with a link?

i don't need the other sign!!

What sign then? If you meant the Q28 one, then I can't do it. You requested for many signs and these are what you requested for a long time ago:

Animated: 2009 Orion VII Ng Hybrid Please. With blue flashing lights.

Q28 Flushing

Main St Station

Q28 +SELECT BUS

SERVICE+

If you created another one, I hope you don't mind, but can I have this one^^^?

Sorry.

I can't do this one because I can't find the space to add a big blue circle. If you want to request a sign is blue flashing lights, you will have to request them with a Luminator Horizon bus sign. Let me know if you want the Horizon instead.

Can I have 3?

1. 2009 Orion VII NG Hybrid :

Q57 Flushing

Main St Station

Q57 VIA MAIN ST

Q57 LIMITED

This is what you requested, but already did today!

2. R142 LCD :

7 Flushing LCL

7 Main St Flushing

3. R142A LCD :

7 Flushing EXP

7 Main St Flushing

I already did that.

If you see "I already did that" written in red, ignore it, because you know I did it for you. The rest of the replies are in red.

Also, I don't know how to put it in sig. When I do it, it doesn't animate.

Also, how do I do it with a link?

Here's the resized version for your signature:

iaza17600434695500.gif

This is easier to put in your signature:

Right Click on Image --> Save Image As --> User CP --> Browse --> Save Signature

Do not post link to put your signature or else it won't let you put your signature, and I don't know why.

What sign then? If you meant the Q28 one, then I can't do it. You requested for many signs and these are what you requested for a long time ago:

If you see "I already did that" written in red, ignore it, because you know I did it for you. The rest of the replies are in red.

I don't need the Q28 sign! I have this one but IDK how to animate it in sig.

Hmm... if your not busy can I have a titan saying :

Q28 Flushing

Main St Station

STORM ROUTE

Note: It says "station", not "Sta"

Actually the led sign I'm requesting I've seen. Just instead of station, I saw sta

and a flipdot saying :

Q93 Flushing

Q28 REPLACEMENT

I need the flipdot first.

@SirJokaPlaya, I only did signs 1 and 5. More may be coming up:

iaza17600459383400.gif

iaza17600434243000.gif

iaza17600432676400.gif

iaza17600414990900.gif

@KR:

AnyRandomPhotos-5.png

LEDBusSign-4.png

My friend, it's a holiday weekend. Spend time with those that you care and love, brother. I don't expect this to be done immediately. Take your time. If you get it done on Tuesday, that's fine. Wednesday, that's fine. Next weekend, that's fine. I DONT CARE ;) Enjoy and relax. I know you have a life to live like I do. I do thank you for your kindness :) And maybe when I get these Art classes done, I can help, so if you got any secrets, hit me up :)

@Casey Stengel: I have more time tomorrow, so I'll do it tomorrow.

How Do You Make An Animated LED Sign? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Chillax dude! It's not just like 5 seconds and someone tells you what do you do when you make LED. You gotta wait until someone answers your question first. here are MY steps:

First step is to make a little black color.

Second Step is to make gray dots.

Third Step is to look up how many dots are there in total

Last Step is to look up any picture and shade in the gray dots either orange or green.

It doesn't need to be dots, but it could be squares too!

Make sure you can find the character limit of your signs. You can extend it if you want, but the flipdot, not too long. Some pictures have different letters so you have to be careful.

Does this help you?

@Casey Stengel: I have more time tomorrow, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Chillax dude! It's not just like 5 seconds and someone tells you what do you do when you make LED. You gotta wait until someone answers your question first. here are MY steps:

First step is to make a little black color.

Second Step is to make gray dots.

Third Step is to look up how many dots are there in total

Last Step is to look up any picture and shade in the gray dots either orange or green.

Make sure you can find the character limit of your signs. You can extend it if you want, but the flipdot, not too long. Some pictures have different letters so you have to be careful.

Does this help you?

No prob! Take all the time you want.

I don't need the Q28 sign! I have this one but IDK how to animate it in sig.

Me first, ;)

If its going to take long, then don't do special affects.

Can I have a station sign saying :

East Side - 42 St (7)<7>(Mx)(V)(W)(T)(9)(Q6Av)

Ok kiddo.....

First off, these guys on this board are taking their time away from their own stuff making you signs that you keep whining, bitching, moaning and crying about. Secondly, you sound pretty damn ungrateful right about now with you asking for all of these signs and trying to be "top priority among others". Also, why the hell are you rushing these guys for? Like really now, why? I'd like a perfectly reasonable explanation.

#1. If you don't like waiting for a sig to be made, dont request for one and make your own

#2. If its taking to long in your standards, do what everyone else is doing on here and BE PATIENT AND WAIT instead of crying, whining, bitching and moaning

#3. If I see you complaining about folks on here taking too long with these sigs, you'll get warned.

These fellas on here that create such work for members on here has gotten my respect 100%, and I'll be damned if you are the only one out of everyone else here who has to be the one to keep bitching about sigs taking too long or whatever the case might be. If you dont like it, then go make your own signatures. Otherwise, sit down, shut up and wait like everyone else. At the rate you are going, if I were making sigs and you kept bitching at me about it, I wouldn't have made you jack because you are impatient and ungrateful. Be grateful that these guys are making your signatures....

Couldn't have said it any better:tup:

I also think that he should get a ban on SIGS for 2 months to make him realize what he is doing is ungreatful and wrong so I'm not the sign makers but I do appreciate all your hard work so I would say to not make this annoying depot anymore sigs for 2 months ....

PS he already has enough to last him a damn year

No prob! Take all the time you want.

did you see this? I already have my sig sign, I just requested the others cause hes good at making these so why not see more? I let him take his time and not rush. I'm ok with late requests

Also, my facebook is banned, I don't have twitter or anything else exept this forums!! I keep the signs to myself.

All these people have awsome art, I love it, I wana see how they do stuff my way. They might not have enough time, I'M OKAY WITH THAT!!! I'm not aahd who was a idiot and stop posting this sh*t anyways. Your ruining this thread.

:mad:you need to chill out man! He's doing the best he can. That sounds so ungrateful, and if your going to be like that then dont deserve a sign at all.

do you call me telling him not to make a sign ungrateful?

Archived