Private Bus Line Paper Buses

dmouse

I know this is not my thread BUT I am permitted to make models & handle requests here. Me, Oscar (Akamtabx36) & Dmouse are the ones who handle custom requests here. Unless you ARE one of THOSE PEOPLE, please do not handle requests made by other people. Thank you.

You are permitted to make models but not handle requests FOR models.

Thank You - Nicholas Persaud.

Not to be rude but....Dude, chill!! Don't take these paper cutout models too seriously....Its like being rude! You aren't letting other people handle requests.....why? Cause he isn't a paperbus maker??? Jesus, just relax! Its a paper bus model! Let him handle requests...You want only certain people to handle requests and not others and this is not even your thread....how unfair.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be rude but....Dude, chill!! Don't take these paper cutout models too seriously....Its like being rude! You aren't letting other people handle requests.....why? Cause he isn't a paperbus maker??? Jesus, just relax! Its a paper bus model! Let him handle requests...You want only certain people to handle requests and not others and this is not even your thread....how unfair.

Wait Wait Wait. Granted it isn't my thread, I do have rights with it as per Dmouse. I am not mad. He can still make models. Just I don't know if he confirmed with Dmouse if it was ok to handle the request. Just confirm it first then handle. Thats all Im saying.

Queens Surface 1993 TMC RTS-06

QSC-TMC.jpg

Jamaica Buses 1979 GMC RTS-03

JBI-RTS02.jpg

Jamaica Buses ex-MDTA 1981 GMC RTS-04

JBI-531.jpg

Does anyone know/remember what Green Bus Lines RTS buses 301-1 to 310-1(ex-Jamaica Bus) looked like? I would like to make one of those. I would also like to know what kind of A/C Cover Green Bus Lines 1002 had because I heard it didn't have the kind that 1001, 1003-1015 had.

Queens Surface 1993 TMC RTS-06

QSC-TMC.jpg

Jamaica Buses 1979 GMC RTS-03

JBI-RTS02.jpg

Jamaica Buses ex-MDTA 1981 GMC RTS-04

JBI-531.jpg

Does anyone know/remember what Green Bus Lines RTS buses 301-1 to 310-1(ex-Jamaica Bus) looked like? I would like to make one of those. I would also like to know what kind of A/C Cover Green Bus Lines 1002 had because I heard it didn't have the kind that 1001, 1003-1015 had.

I would check galleries.bustalk for pics

And btw the QSC TMC was made years ago by some guy

and 531 never said Jamaica.. look on the first page

or better yet

4944042286_aea3df1acc_b.jpg

And from the pics i used to create that it said triboro/Jamaica

I made That QSC TMC myself. I did NOT get that off of PBC as I know that is where the image is located. A very long time ago (most likely before 2000) Bus 531 actually said Jamaica Buses and was used in service. It most likely retired from Service along with the Grumman 870's in 2000. After that, Triboro Coach took it and used it for parts and TRAINING. 531 also never had a side sign. The GBL RTS-03 301-1 to 310-1, 630-1 to 636-1, 1001, 1003-1015 all used the same A/C Retrofit Cover such as below on 1009.

gbl1009.jpg

I made That QSC TMC myself. I did NOT get that off of PBC as I know that is where the image is located. A very long time ago (most likely before 2000) Bus 531 actually said Jamaica Buses and was used in service. It most likely retired from Service along with the Grumman 870's in 2000. After that, Triboro Coach took it and used it for parts and TRAINING. 531 also never had a side sign. The GBL RTS-03 301-1 to 310-1, 630-1 to 636-1, 1001, 1003-1015 all used the same A/C Retrofit Cover such as below on 1009.

gbl1009.jpg

No It wasn't ... 531 was a parts bus...

Jamaica531-554_Garage_4-29-04mp.jpg

It wore a JBL livery but always said TCC. And also its an RTS04 why the hell would it have the back of a RTS03? It didn't only thing different was the pop out doors. It spent its time in the JBL lot

No It wasn't ... 531 was a parts bus...

Jamaica531-554_Garage_4-29-04mp.jpg

It wore a JBL livery but always said TCC. And also its an RTS04 why the hell would it have the back of a RTS03? It didn't only thing different was the pop out doors. It spent its time in the JBL lot

That 531 picture was taken in 2004 and I said it retired from service in 2000 at JBI with JBI text. I heard about it on some old 1999 subtalk/bustalk posts and on 1 post from 2002 someone said that JBI just put a cTc logo and text and used it for parts along with cTc. It was used as TRAINING in 2000-2001. I know its an RTS-04 but I put a picture of an RTS-03 retrofit to note that all of NYC PBL's used the same kind of A/C cover except for Green Lines 1002. I want to know the kind 1002 used because someone on bustalk told me it was different. He also said it was the first GBL RTS-03 to be scrapped and it was before 1998.

That 531 picture was taken in 2004 and I said it retired from service in 2000 at JBI with JBI text. I heard about it on some old 1999 subtalk/bustalk posts and on 1 post from 2002 someone said that JBI just put a cTc logo and text and used it for parts along with cTc. It was used as TRAINING in 2000-2001. I know its an RTS-04 but I put a picture of an RTS-03 retrofit to note that all of NYC PBL's used the same kind of A/C cover except for Green Lines 1002. I want to know the kind 1002 used because someone on bustalk told me it was different. He also said it was the first GBL RTS-03 to be scrapped and it was before 1998.

He is right. I can confirm that in the earlier 2000s, 531 wore JBL Logos & ran in service with them.

Source: Trevor Logan - TTMG.

is it possible to request it..

Bx7 NovaBUS LFS

Bx7 Washington Heights

168 St Sta

with the Michael J Quill depot sign.. thanks :P(MTA) (Bx7)

great workk! thanks...

Thats for the other thread AND I dont have the template for that font used on the LFS Axion signs

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, dmouse, can I have a .PNG RTS please?

I want it as :

RTS # 8600 (MTA) Bus

Luminator sign saying : Q10 KEW GARDENS

Thanks in advance!

will be done by tomorrow

Can I have:

Model: Orion V CNG

Number: #3015

Scheme: Triboro

Thanks!B)

Quick # swap here you go -

Triborocoachcng1bandit-nycdot-obi-v3015.png

• 1 month later...
Majority of them go to the Custom Paper Buses thread. There was a HUGE order about 2 pages back in the Custom Paper Buses thread that was never completed but due to my hand condition I can't do them right now. Can you?

What was it for? sure

Archived