Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

R142 (2) rerouted at the station in question which is Harlem-148th Street Lenox terminal.

Gong Gahou got the prior answer to peacemak3r's post right previous to the answer given so I will pass, he goes. I just wanted to answer the question for the heck of it which is the correct answer.

correct!  

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the wait guys. I was busy with other things. I can't find a good picture, so I'll pass.

I do not know if this is normal with the (2) and (5) because I usually sit in the middle or back but the day I took this, I needed to get off at Park Place's front exit.  Also the yellow handrail was basically blocking half the door at the time I took the photo, I'm sure the photo doesn't depict that very well.  And if I'm mistaken, this was taken at track 3, the picture was taken at the first car heading towards Manhattan.

Nope, you're correct - I got the track numbers mixed up. Track 2 is what I was referring to. And whoops, excuse me for the poor choice of words. I didn't actually think that the handrail was so close to the door - it was really clear to me that the handrail was blocking the doorway. As for why I wrote that, I dunno, perhaps I saw a really big gap between the handrail and the door...or maybe I was just half-asleep lol.

Archived