Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

Have you seen Brighton Beach, Sheepshead Bay, and more stations outside with grass on platforms? I don't know how they get there but it's still there now.

There is definitely no yard with the yellow edge like this though.

But hey I have been at Stillwell Av station for like a hundred times and I can tell already that my answer is correct.

We have a winner. Ur next.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It's Flatbush Avenue - Brooklyn College. I'm sure of it.

peacemak3r, do you know if it's the norm for trains to stop with the yellow handrail so close to the door? I don't recall seeing something like that, but I haven't been over there in a long time as I would frequently board at Track 3.

Tough...

125th Street (6)

Incorrect.

canal st on the N/Q?

Incorrect.

I think StopRequest got it.

Unfortunately no, not even close!

It's Flatbush Avenue - Brooklyn College. I'm sure of it.

peacemak3r, do you know if it's the norm for trains to stop with the yellow handrail so close to the door? I don't recall seeing something like that, but I haven't been over there in a long time as I would frequently board at Track 3.

Yes, this is the correct answer. I walked from the back to the front since this train pulled up when I arrived.

I do not know if this is normal with the (2) and (5) because I usually sit in the middle or back but the day I took this, I needed to get off at Park Place's front exit.  Also the yellow handrail was basically blocking half the door at the time I took the photo, I'm sure the photo doesn't depict that very well.  And if I'm mistaken, this was taken at track 3, the picture was taken at the first car heading towards Manhattan.

R142 (2) rerouted at the station in question which is Harlem-148th Street Lenox terminal.

Gong Gahou got the prior answer to peacemak3r's post right previous to the answer given so I will pass, he goes. I just wanted to answer the question for the heck of it which is the correct answer. 24 hr limit is not up yet, so he still got next.

Archived