MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

No need to stoop to any unneccessary/negative action like..... other kids on the forums. It'll only entertain them. Just let it go and do you, man. ^_^

Here's hoping I'm not talking out of my ass.

New moves anybody? No rush, of course.

That's what i'm going to do, I was pissed off about something so I just said that I would leave the forums. I didn't really mean it though, Now if i get on here and start cussin folks out then they gonna come at me i'm trying not to say anything.

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated as of January 18th, 2013 @ 11:10AM ET: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Changes:

643 New to CP

5501 Scraped from KB

Damn, those D60HFs are really going fast! At this rate, we could kiss the last D60HFs goodbye by 2015-2016!

Edited by jgood6195

Updated as of January 18th, 2013 @ 11:10AM ET: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Changes:

643 New to CP

5501 Scraped from KB

TTMG, they come from the future! Good stuff as always.

Looks like our answer as to who may get the next set of Xcelsior artics may be answered....

4734 currently sitting inside Gun Hill Depot, likely for training.

Not good stuff. Really disappointed that those buses are gonna be beaten to death on the Bx routes all while 100th keeps getting hand-me-downs, and they would have been a good ride on the M14 if those 52-5300s hadn't come around.

TTMG, they come from the future! Good stuff as always.

Not good stuff. Really disappointed that those buses are gonna be beaten to death on the Bx routes all while 100th keeps getting hand-me-downs, and they would have been a good ride on the M14 if those 52-5300s hadn't come around.

Agreed, but it is what it is.

Btw, 5407-5408 are still in service, no? I see them still in the database as TU buses, and I can't imagine that 5407 would be retired considering it was basically completely rebuilt. 

They are physically in the depots, but are sitting OOS with Scrap on their windshields since the 6th of January.

Well, just got confirmation that the GPS systems in some of these buses can not be trusted. 6789 is showing being in Karnataka, India. some 8000+ miles away....Meanwhile it was in service yesterday.

They are physically in the depots, but are sitting OOS with Scrap on their windshields since the 6th of January.

Well, just got confirmation that the GPS systems in some of these buses can not be trusted. 6789 is showing being in Karnataka, India. some 8000+ miles away....Meanwhile it was in service yesterday.

Same with 6666 & 6667....

Last I heard, BusTime might get scrapped because its"not working". Computers are screwing up a lot and the GPSs are sending and setting the wrong information on the buses over to the network.

Edited by Cait Sith

Sorry about the date error, did that update half asleep.

Last I heard, BusTime might get scrapped because its"not working". Computers are screwing up a lot and the GPSs are sending and setting the wrong information on the buses over to the network.

It works, I say 85% of the time perfectly. However, I can't see them scrapping the system, if anything they'll work on a solution to get it all right.

Edited by Vintage Soul

Damn that's far, 2251 is in (Speedway, IN)

Edited by ciboii22

Could be another #6789.....

Not sure why but 9360 is at stengel

not sure it's maintenance related or what-not...

Another RTS?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jgood6195" data-cid="633811" data-time="1358465977"><p>

Could be another #6789.....</p></blockquote>

Now how could there be two.....?

I was only joking.

This morining I saw 4931 and 5169 both deadheading to the QV depot. While a few moments earlier, I spotted 5167 on the Q-27 perhaps QV is short?

School trippers or extra runs?

we do not have those lol... checked the log today before I left  @ 6:30 PM 

Edited by dmouse

Not sure why but 9360 is at stengel

not sure it's maintenance related or what-not...

Maintenance Related, Not For Service

This morining I saw 4931 and 5169 both deadheading to the QV depot. While a few moments earlier, I spotted 5167 on the Q-27 perhaps QV is short?

School Tripper for 5167