MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

About 20 XD60s are sitting at JFK Airport (some have not moved in at least 2 weeks) - what is the holdup preventing acceptance?

I dont know ive been seeing the same, i think its because KB are slowy retiring the D60s so nothing is needed as of yet, then maybe KB doesnt have enough room

This sounds like the MTA found something they don't like on the units already carrying people, and maybe these units will get whatever fix before being shipped off to KB for service. 4717 and 4728 both went to KB but was sent back to the Vendor and hasn't been used in service since, so I think there is some kind of modification going on.

However, 4721 has arrived at KB.

Edited by Vintage Soul

Just thought Id let y'all know, and I'm making my last day this coming Sunday & that's it.

That's what you said last week though.... :rolleyes:

Just saw a MQ 3900 on loan at MV on the M1, couldn't see the number as it just flew past me. I found that to be rather interesting since they just picked up a few ENY 6600s.....

Edited by Cait Sith

That's what you said last week though.... :rolleyes:

Just saw a MQ 3900 on loan at MV on the M1, couldn't see the number as it just flew past me. I found that to be rather interesting since they just picked up a few ENY 6600s.....

What was the point of those said #6600s going over there anyway? That's an odd move.

2128 headed for scrap now, being hooked to the tow truck.

Hmmm, looks like the MTA is starting to can their 2001 MCIs?

What was the point of those said #6600s going over there anyway? That's an odd move.

Lost two buses to 126 and two buses to Quill. ENY gave up a route, had buses to spare, and so 6620-6624 join the fleet. Why I don't get is the Jamaica RTSes at Quill, not sure why MJQ needed extra buses.