MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

9352: Delivered to JFK.

This concludes the order and deliveries of the 2023-24 New Flyer XD40s for Bus Co.

The only remaining order for Bus Co. that are still in delivery are the NovaBus LFS order.

Edited by RSMG106

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FmrCUSAOp said:

4791 and 4793 currently on loan and assigned to JG Depot. 

Ok. So I knew I wasn't seeing things when I was watching the coverage of the bus crash and saw #4791 on Fort Hamilton Pkwy. I thought it was a subway shuttle or something.

7 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

Again, you don't really need to mention what's at the vendor. Just wait for it to be delivered to the actual depot before cluttering the the thread with vendor stuff.

The title of the thread is Deliverers, Moves and Transfers last time I checked since when does a bus being delivered to a facility not count as a move ??

Edited by Nova Fly Guy

1 hour ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

The vendor is not counted as the official MTA roster.

Since when did that matter been on this forum over 10 years l, yall try your best to be selective on what information matter or who it come from should I say 🤣🤣. Not all of us wave are badge and poke are chest to let yall know we work for Big brother.

Edited by Nova Fly Guy

6 minutes ago, Nova Fly Guy said:

Since when did that matter been on this forum over 10 years l, yall try your best to be selective on what information matter or who it come from should I say 🤣🤣. Not all of us wave are badge and poke are chest to let yall know we work for Big brother.

I've been on these forums for nearly 12 years and it's only been a issue about a few years ago when many new users started showing up posting info that have caused massive confusion as most relied on trackers and now Discord to post what's supposedly in a depot, vendor, Zerega, etc. Some have been helpful, others have not. It was suggested to just keep this thread to moves happening between depots or when new buses make their way to a depot instead of reporting every single movement a bus has made. I do get why you were annoyed with me with the original post however.

On 7/27/2024 at 2:45 PM, Nova Fly Guy said:

The title of the thread is Deliverers, Moves and Transfers last time I checked since when does a bus being delivered to a facility not count as a move ??

Oh forget it, It's only going to cause an argument!

Edited by Bill from Maspeth