MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

9722 and 9765 were sent back. All these units are loans. Tuskegee gets loans from MHV, Quill, and Hale every day for all their routes.

There are some exceptions. The other three Manhattan depots loans to Tuskegee Airmen everyday. Sometimes, West Farms does loaning to Tuskegee. In rare cases, both Gun Hill and Kingsbridge will loan to Tuskegee.

Based on my viewing, Tuskegee swap six of their buses to the Bronx so far, with what Gun Hill and Kingsbridge gave them.

Edited by RSMG106

Just now, RSMG106 said:

There are some exceptions. The other three Manhattan depots loans to Tuskegee Airmen everyday. Sometimes, West Farms does loaning Tuskegee. In rare cases, both Gun Hill and Kingsbridge will loan to Tuskegee.

Based on my viewing, Tuskegee swap six of their buses to the Bronx so far, with what Gun Hill and Kingsbridge gave them.

I didn't bring up the Bronx units. The statement was solely on the Manhattan units.

48 minutes ago, MTAFoamer said:

2252 QV is likely a permanent transfer to Charleston as it has been equipped with Charleston stickers

The bus has been there since last September. Should have been obvious the bus was there to stay by now (yes I know about 2251 only sticking around for a bit before being sent back).

8 hours ago, xD4nn said:

Why is that?

Probably because of the (G) Train shuttle bus. Usually during the summer, There are extra buses that don't go out since there's no school. Jamaica Depot is one prime example so instead of buses sitting or being loaned to other depots like LGA for the Q53, those buses will be needed for the 24/7 (G) train shuttle bus.