MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Per "TJ Trainman" via an operator from LaGuardia, NovaBus RTS-06 #8907, #8933, #8956 and #9027 are now at LaGuardia. ALL four buses came from Queens Village.

I would expect Ulmer Park to be sending something as well.

Ulmer park isnt sending anything , well maybe they will I will find out .

seen 4916 from jamaica on ralph ave not sure if it was training or what not

3623 spotted on b103 on ave m just off east 80th

I saw it training too .

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point of keeping it quiet when you'll be the one opening your mouth about it? :)

My 8933....at LGA!!.....WHY!!!!!!

Because I was going to suprise them with it but someone on subchat idk who that person is but they told everyone that they are there . My plan was to suprise these people on here thats why I didnt post anything all week . So now you know why I said that .

Yeah, please find out because those 1996 Novas are going. If not those then the 9383-9429 series and the 9600s will be making some kind of a move.

The 94's will be next to go , some of them are going now . But they could wind up at MTA Bus , we'll see what happens . 9177 is going soon the transmission is really really shot to hell , 9102 is going to go too . 9180 is going , 9182 is going , 9184 is going , 9231 , 9232 , 9233 , 9236 , 8931 , & some others .

That makes more sense then Breaking the ZF up again if your not moving them all to the same garage. The 94xx should make there way to say WF unti they get there C40 to at least kill of there 1996 Novas. I would have said FP but when CAS get there 3G there suppose to send the NG to Kill of most of there 1996. Maybe even FLA could use some to kill there 30 or so 1996 off.

That makes more sense then Breaking the ZF up again if your not moving them all to the same garage. The 94xx should make there way to say WF unti they get there C40 to at least kill of there 1996 Novas. I would have said FP but when CAS get there 3G there suppose to send the NG to Kill of most of there 1996. Maybe even FLA could use some to kill there 30 or so 1996 off.

or even eny ... everyone always forget eny

The Zf's Are Staying , The 94's Are Going To Retire It's Time For Them To Go .

or even eny ... everyone always forget eny

East New York Doesn't Need Anything They Are Good , They Are Basically Almost All Hybrid , The Rts Won't Be There For Ever , Like U.p & Flatbush .

Rumor is the ZFs are off to Quill (at least half of them) to replace 5062-5074 which will be off to Flatbush, pretty strong rumor too...

Nope , staying where they are . Unless something goes wrong and mta changes their mind . And plus quill is getting new buses soon well thats what I heard .

That rumor has been put to rest the ZFers are staying put. The 1996/1997 Novas are MTA Bus and scrap bound.

Correct , and I spoke to an agm for that .

Rumor is the ZFs are off to Quill (at least half of them) to replace 5062-5074 which will be off to Flatbush, pretty strong rumor too...

Looks like thats going down when Quill receives their delivery of artics. Right now delivery is up to 5805 (WF). If these bus deliveries move pretty fast, looks like quill will be set to get their buses no later than mid-to late January. if that serves correctly.

Looks like thats going down when Quill receives their delivery of artics. Right now delivery is up to 5805 (WF). If these bus deliveries move pretty fast, looks like quill will be set to get their buses no later than mid-to late January. if that serves correctly.

Wow that was quick I was just going to post that I saw 5801 @ the maintenance bay in WF everything still wrapped up...even a recaro tag on the Operator's seat lol.