MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

9687 got sent over there as well.

3827 MQ to MV.

5024 on loan to MV, on the M4 right now.

4458 and 4463 running for CS.

That would explain why i seen 9687 on Flatlands today. It was NIS deadheading to either Rockaway Parkway or Livonia Avenue Train Station Edited by Armani

Something really weird is going on...Manhattanville just sent a ton of 40-footers over the Tuskegee.

6365, 6388, 6407, 6633, and 6670 are all on the M101.

6631, 6666, 6687, 6689, and 6759 are all on the M102.

6401, 6673, and 6683 are all on the M103.

6647 and 6678 are on the M96.

Also sent over... 6701, 6750, 

On top of that, a ton of the other buses on those routes are 40-footers from Tuskegee. No idea what the hell is going on.

EDIT:

I think the MTA has pulled almost every artic they can off the road in anticipation of today's snow. We all knew TU didn't have enough buses to cope, so MV is filling in the gap.

Quill is running 40-footers on every line today, too.

Edited by MHV9218

9836 OOS with farebox taken out. It hasn't seen service in months. Last I heard it was still in the depot.

Seems like whatever Zerega was doing with that bus, they're done doing it now.

I saw 4458 on the Q32 the other day. I keep seeing QV buses on the Q20 as well.

9836 OOS with farebox taken out. It hasn't seen service in months. Last I heard it was still in the depot.Seems like whatever Zerega was doing with that bus, they're done doing it now.I saw 4458 on the Q32 the other day. I keep seeing QV buses on the Q20 as well.

Stengel buses have been taken OOS to have GPS' installed. QV and JAM were loaning buses in the meantime.

Most of the MTA Bus fleet in Qns has the GPS installed. I thought the TA buses were pretty much all done too, but then again I was just in Flushing the other day and I didn't even bother to look so I don't really know. Guess they're not all done just yet if there's buses still headed out to Grand Avenue (IIRC that's where they do it) to get their GPS.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

Most of the MTA Bus fleet in Qns has the GPS installed. I thought the TA buses were pretty much all done too, but then again I was just in Flushing the other day and I didn't even bother to look so I don't really know. Guess they're not all done just yet if there's buses still headed out to Grand Avenue (IIRC that's where they do it) to get their GPS.

With the exception of the Ex Staten Island Orion V's, most of the Orion V's and VII's from Casey Stengel still don't have them. 6055 which is currently in The Bronx didn't have (and still don't) have GPS installed.