MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Spring Creek now has 516-518.

519 AND 520 should come in any day. These NF C40LF's are definitely coming in at a rapid rate. Before you know, this order could be done as soon as May. Only speaking for current order. I believe there option orders that may possibly commence soon.

AT SC: 515 is in. Spotted on the B103 earlier today with Decals.

Edited by Future ENY OP

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, 5091 is BACK at Ulmer Park. How do I know? I spotted it on the B1 around 1:20 this afternoon in Bay Ridge while waiting for the S53. It still has FB stickers though.

Also, to add 6096 is back at CAS.

Edited by S78 via Hylan

Just so everyone knows, 5091 is BACK at Ulmer Park. How do I know? I spotted it on the B1 around 1:20 this afternoon in Bay Ridge while waiting for the S53. It still has FB stickers though.

Ahaha ! I knew it , I saw something on the B1 a naked bus but it was a distance from me . I knew that bus wasnt staying for long , thanks for the confirmation sir .

Damn. But I don't get it, why slap a FB sticker on it if it's just borrowed for a few days? And I still think eventually those buses will have to be moved elsewhere as UP has 90 new buses and there are other depots that can use those 'newer' RTSs to lower their fleet age.

Damn. But I don't get it, why slap a FB sticker on it if it's just borrowed for a few days? And I still think eventually those buses will have to be moved elsewhere as UP has 90 new buses and there are other depots that can use those 'newer' RTSs to lower their fleet age.

Flatbush probably didnt know it was leaving so they slapped stickers , but I heard flatbush had that bus by luck . They sent a driver to get a bus from the over haul shop & there was something wrong with it & the driver took 5091 instead . Something like that I dont know , I spoke to someone yesterday & they told me this .

500, 512, 514 at SC with decals, spotted on deadhead in Canarsie.

9596 at FB with decals. Spotted on Ave H & Utica Ave NB B46 This AM.

Saw 9596 in service on the B41 Bergen route today.

Yesterday I saw 9646 (was missing a small metal piece at the upper part of the back, looked like a small hole from a distance), I believe it was in service heading towards Av N.

Saw 9596 in service on the B41 Bergen route today.

Yesterday I saw 9646 (was missing a small metal piece at the upper part of the back, looked like a small hole from a distance), I believe it was in service heading towards Av N.

#9596 at Flatbush Depot? Wow... That bus (along with a few others like it) has been at Fresh Pond Depot for years!!!