MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

8979, c'mon man.... That bus has been at 126 for as long as I can remember, runs like a dream. I knew the 1996s were going, I haven't seen a '96 in service in almost a month... Just a shame they're going straight to ECH, once a 15 y/o bus hits storage, hard to believe it's going anywhere.

8904, 8932, 8979 all gone -- just 8989, 8990, 9122, 9216, and 9221 left... Two Quill buses, two MHV buses, and one QV bus. That's a shame.

I think 8904 is at JFK, I did see an RTS on the Q41 with 126th st depot stickers

West farms has had that bus for a few days now it's not a move . There's a plant up in queens so that's probably where he was coming from .

That person was referring to Rte 1&9 + another thing the bus was spotted on I-287 which does have a connection to RTE 1&9. I frequent both roadways to get into northern NJ/UPSTATE NY. and not only that WF doesn't even have the bus yet.

That person was referring to Rte 1&9 + another thing the bus was spotted on I-287 which does have a connection to RTE 1&9. I frequent both roadways to get into northern NJ/UPSTATE NY. and not only that WF doesn't even have the bus yet.

There were no depot stickers on it at all. Yes Rt 1&9 is in NJ and the bus was headed south bound toward I278

A plant in Queens????:confused:

Yes theres a plant in queens , dont know exactly where but theres one up there .

Oh I thought they had it , my bad .

Yea same thing , the service center .

No, not at all lil homie. Its space leased by New Flyer for final checks and service. Buses are driven there from the plant.

Huge difference.

Well now 801 is retired out of cp depot . Sitting at cp with o/s all over the front window , dirty as can be and its next to some orion v's that are out of service . 800 out of jg is next to go , the only 2 1998 models .

Yeah, 801 has been OOS for a minute. I saw it on the OOS line when I was at College Point a couple weeks ago.