While @ work, I ran into this today......

Dan05979

WoW! Superb pics! Love the interiors! I didn't know early (MTA) RTS buses had that style rear door. These buses look like they could be used for movies just guessing by how good they look on the outside and the fact they have the same number.

That particular RTS was not originally an (MTA) bus. It is a 35-foot unit and (MTA) never bought any 35 foot unit buses.

BTW, Nice Pics.

That particular RTS was not originally an (MTA) bus. It is a 35-foot unit and (MTA) never bought any 35 foot unit buses.

BTW, Nice Pics.

Thank you guys, correct theres 3 real city buses and 1 short non MTA RTS bus. These buses are used for commercials and movies. They belong to Picture Cars.

Very good LRG,they are on Beard St between Van Brunt and Dwight St. Parking those buses at that lot must cost a fortune. Awesome pics Dan!

Yup, I past that spot on New Years Eve with a couple of people, we were on the B61 and had that WTF look on our faces when we past them so we got off the bus at the last stop and walked back and snapped a couple shots.

Very good LRG,they are on Beard St between Van Brunt and Dwight St. Parking those buses at that lot must cost a fortune. Awesome pics Dan!

Exact, I always pass them since there is a concrete plant I go to by Ikea. I just either keep forgetting my camera at home or I don't have time to stop. There is another lot around there with some police cars and buses used in tv. I was goin to work for picture cars a few years back but the pay was lousy.

Thanks guys for the comments.

Archived