I saw Marty Markowitz after I purchased my camera.

R68 Subway Car

I met him before while I work for 2 summers at the Parks Dept. I was not impressed by him he likes to hear him self talk and has made some bad choices for Brooklyn (Nets Arena). Not one of my favorites.

On the streets of NY you can run into anyone. Driving for certain companies you can see alot of know people. When I worked for Campus, I had Adolfo Carrion on the bus for a short while, while doing a Bronx tour. I've seen all the Jets, Giants, Detroit Pistons, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers, Arizona Diamondbacks, Oakland A's, and Colorado Rockies. I've seen Alec Baldwin (ate in the same room he did, on filmshoot and took extras out), Robert De Niro while filimg Analyze whatever at Rikers Island (he was coming down the hall on a golf car and 4 of us drivers were walking past we yelled whats up he said hi guys back), Richard Dreyfus while filming that short show that was on CBS (he asked me something), and Howard Stern at Teterboro airport while waiting for the pistons to land. Actually I got a bottle of Champagne from Larry Brown (when with the Pistons) for X-mas. They were use to me as their driver, and were the Diamondbacks, who I took a picture with (wish I got a copy), and always gave a good tip.

Again you never know who will see.

Archived