The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is just hilarious lol... I mean it took him two hours to realize that? Wow...

Yes, It really did. I didn't want to call his house number, on propose...... I knew he'd be stupid enough to keep texting my phone, month ago when I lefted it at his place......... so recorded the conversation and uploaded it to failblogs! xD xD xD

I don't talk to him anymore.....

When Blurring out faces isn't enough.... From our friends at google:

Google Maps

reminds me of one of my NJ trips I was hiking to get to the 606 or 601 I took a shortcut through the hill to get to the mall faster first thing I saw in the parking lot was well that 2 people in the car f**king. I had no time to watch I had a bus to catch.

"OH GOD WHHYYY!?!? LoL"

LOL. Well, at least little kids don't know what that means.

When Blurring out faces isn't enough.... From our friends at google:

Google Maps

They blurred out the whole image by the time I reached it. (Though I can still make it out a little)

There was one in Miami where a woman was standing naked on her lawn with a gallon jug of water (I guess trying to shower because there was a power outage or something where she couldn't get water into the house), and as the streetview car drove by, she covered her face, stood in the doorway, but came back out. (I saw a thread on Reddit where they were trying to figure out which direction the car was driving, based on whether a puddle of water had evaporated or something). I forget if Google blurred out her face, though (of course, now they blurred out the woman entirely, though it sucks for her that the whole world knows her address).

Some people were also talking about how a few blocks away, police were taking (what they thought was, even though I can't really see anything) a body out of a lake, and there was a store called Brothers in the Hood.

LOL. Well, at least little kids don't know what that means.

They blurred out the whole image by the time I reached it. (Though I can still make it out a little)

There was one in Miami where a woman was standing naked on her lawn with a gallon jug of water (I guess trying to shower because there was a power outage or something where she couldn't get water into the house), and as the streetview car drove by, she covered her face, stood in the doorway, but came back out. (I saw a thread on Reddit where they were trying to figure out which direction the car was driving, based on whether a puddle of water had evaporated or something). I forget if Google blurred out her face, though (of course, now they blurred out the woman entirely, though it sucks for her that the whole world knows her address).

Some people were also talking about how a few blocks away, police were taking (what they thought was, even though I can't really see anything) a body out of a lake, and there was a store called Brothers in the Hood.

I remember the naked female that google caught... They also caught what appears to be their google car hitting a deer and a donkey in two separate places... The things google manages to find...

Dear New Jersey Transit,

If 4000 people are going to a convention served by your route, you might want to have buses run more frequent.

WOW, i did not see this until just now :lol: ... at least  :njt: made extra money on that route for those 2 days... good news that the BronyCon will be in Baltimore this summer

Archived