The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Photo)

:o "I would of been seriously done with Xbox Live too." :o

From what I heard, there was a corrupt Xbox Live employee who would play online and intentionally piss people off... When folks called him out, he would ban there accounts until the date in that photo you posted... I heard he was discovered and fired... Not sure if there is any truth to that story... Just saying what I heard...

11650_540696922620484_1044142974_n.jpg

"Had just one job and one letter can put this one of proportion--FAIL!"

DIFFERANCE -- n.literary theory, linguistics
The endless deferral of any ultimate meaning in a word or sentence,
owing to the necessity of recourse to a potentially infinite series of
other, equally uncertain words or signs.

-_--_--_-

So apparently shooting B-Ball outside of the school is enough to warrant a lockdown of a school... Proof this country's paranoia has gone straight to hell... I feel this situation in This Article is one big fail... Who doesn't know the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme?

What do you guys think?

Damn, is this what the majority of the U.S. population has become? Paranoid is an understatement.

So apparently shooting B-Ball outside of the school is enough to warrant a lockdown of a school... Proof this country's paranoia has gone straight to hell... I feel this situation in This Article is one big fail... Who doesn't know the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme?

What do you guys think?

People need to stop being so damn paranoid.

What do you guys think?

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean your'e not being watched.

Archived