The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

I was heading out to the (J) train G.O. at about 11:30PM Monday. A guy in a fire truck asked me, "Do you know where 501 is?" I said "Well 523 is across the street so I would assume a little bit down." Me and a few other people looked at the map, and turned out, there was no 501! We all go to the fire truck and tell him there's no 501. He then says "Yeah, turns out it was 501 Peter Cooper Village, not Stuyvesant Town." So anyways we turned the corner, and we see a good six ambulances, and three fire trucks turn around and going up first to get over there! And then three of he ambulances and two of the fire trucks went trough the loop, even tough that drops them off at Ave B!

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epic Fail: Dude gets on the bus with a 44oz soda. Goes to sit in the back seats over the engine, isn't paying attention and drops his shit all over the high floor part of the bus. Thought the B/O would kick him off or something, instead he hands the guy some shop towels to clean it up. By this time liquid is on the low floor as well and the towels are no use, so I just rip my schedule pages and throw them on the floor. Damn thing was sticky as hell at the end. :angry:

Today at school they used a NABI on the 41 Via Whitehall, but when it pulled up all it said was "41 HACKETT MIDDLE SCHOOL" on both signs, even tough there are three different 41 branches, and there are programs for each of them. (I saw a 41 Via Western Ave | Buckingham Pond program on the NABI quite a few times.)

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.google.c...=m&z=16&start=3

So you're supposed to just walk on water to make the transfer from the Q102 to the M31? I guess if you're Jesus Christ, you could do it......

Aside from that, it says you're supposed to walk further north on Roosevelt Island, and then take the Q102 back down to a point you passed. And after you walk across the East River, you're supposed to long-jump over the FDR to reach the M31.

Oh, and the "street" you're supposed to use to walk over the East River is called No Name Street.

Using hybrids on the 41 Via Whitehall, but using 40'ers anyways. (The bus gets about two people, and I was under the impression that the only reason they used 40'ers was cause the 30' diesels were out in Schenectady.)

Archived