The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

On my Loyalty.mp3, when you play it, it says "Birdman/Lil Wayne". "Like Father, Like Son", "Loyalty", and the image is "Like Father, Like Son". It's still called Loyalty, and still plays the song Loyalty, but I just found this a fail.

Following up on the above post ^^

When you click on the mp3, on the documents screen it says "Contributing Artists: AcoustiMandoBrony", when its AcousticBrony, and MandoPony. Then when you get to the album part...

Album Artist: Birdman/Lil Wayne Album: Like Father Like Son

Here's a Fail story:

I went out to Avenue U in Brooklyn with my grandparents to buy groceries and watermelons. While my grandma was selecting the melons, I watched as a baby was whacked on the head and hand when he/she tried to mess with the PINpad. The baby continually tried to press the PINpad, and cried at the end due to the parenting abuse.

EPIC PARENTING FAIL.

You call that abuse but that's how I was raised...nothing wrong with a little discipline lol

Nowadays if you attempt something like that, people quick to call child abuse. Kids these days got it good...

You call that abuse but that's how I was raised...nothing wrong with a little discipline lol

Nowadays if you attempt something like that, people quick to call child abuse. Kids these days got it good...

Yeah I actually benefited from getting beat by my father when I was younger. Did'nt like it then obviously and resented my father more many years after that but I got over it. For very good reasons particularly if I do something that could have me in deep mud with the police. Kind of the wild child in the family. Was anyway.

I remember though many times I used to come home drunk from hard nights of partying. One time I fell completely unconcious from being intoxicated. He didn't discipline me. Instead he revived me by bringing me in the shower and have me gulp down three gatorades. He never disciplined me for it. He simply carried me into bed and left me alone checking up on me here and there. Then gave me a lecture afterwords. He must have felt that suffering through a really bad hangover was bad enough lol. And it did. I can proudly say I'm not trapped by the snare of alcohol abuse today. (Of course I like a beer or two with a solid dinner, nothing wrong with that). He never took me to the hospital. He's an RN so he knew exactly what to do.

That's a man who sees there's a limit on disciplining a child (belt etc, being grounded, etc). But the problem is that many beat the living sh!t out of their children to the point of serious injury just because they had a bad day or can't handle the responsibilities of parenthood rather than just instilling discipline in a child. I think that's the major issue not just in itself disciplining a child in general, giving them a dose of tough love even if it means spanking them.

Yeah I actually benefited from getting beat by my father when I was younger. Did'nt like it then obviously and resented my father more many years after that but I got over it. For very good reasons particularly if I do something that could have me in deep mud with the police. Kind of the wild child in the family. Was anyway.

I remember though many times I used to come home drunk from hard nights of partying. One time I fell completely unconcious from being intoxicated. He didn't discipline me. Instead he revived me by bringing me in the shower and have me gulp down three gatorades. He never disciplined me for it. He simply carried me into bed and left me alone checking up on me here and there. Then gave me a lecture afterwords. He must have felt that suffering through a really bad hangover was bad enough lol. And it did. I can proudly say I'm not trapped by the snare of alcohol abuse today. (Of course I like a beer or two with a solid dinner, nothing wrong with that). He never took me to the hospital. He's an RN so he knew exactly what to do.

That's a man who sees there's a limit on disciplining a child (belt etc, being grounded, etc). But the problem is that many beat the living sh!t out of their children to the point of serious injury just because they had a bad day or can't handle the responsibilities of parenthood rather than just instilling discipline in a child. I think that's the major issue not just in itself disciplining a child in general, giving them a dose of tough love even if it means spanking them.

See, this is parenting... :tup:

Dubstep as in Drum n Bass and Jungle you mean? Cause that form of rave music is the jam right there.

Big difference between main stream dubstep and underground dubstep. I can't even tell you how many FAKE electronic fans are out there right now.

Werd. They need to be schooled on the Metalheadz team, Optikal, Grooverider, DJ Zinc, Marcus Intalex, Fabio, Peshay and LTJ Bukem among others before they come to assumptions what *real* drum n bass and dubstep electronica is all about. Let me stop here, I could spam this thread with my favorites here. That's *real* electronica you noobies. :rolleyes::lol:

Edit: Forget what came out of the Nervous records label. Classic NY house with bass in your dam face glass shattering beats that would put any new skool mainstream loving trance lover hiding under a rock in fear of an earthquake lol.

Archived