Bus drivers please read, for it will help others on this site

Chris Frusci

Dob2DOB: That was a stupid joke.

IGOR: thanks for posting the questions. I'm assuming those bus route questions also had a bus map to go with it.

MTAHOPEFUL: Congrats man! You will be driving before you know it. The time goes fast. Training is only about 4-6 weeks.

FDBGUY: Your daughter is only 5 years younger than me.

I'm not being a wise ass, I'm just saying. 1984-1989=5 years

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you welcome

sorry i don't know how high is the 2801 list

for the 2 question DOB2RTO post were to fine the key answers

if you need more questions from the boss exam i can help

i can get 15-20 more questions from the boss exam

It is up to you Manny,from the examples that you gave I have a good idea how

the BOSS exam will be.

DOB2RTO:Thanks for the link to where the answers for exam #8006 will be.

IGOR:You have a very good memory,that first question about the rear fog lights will be in my memory forever,lol. I spent so much time on that question.

IGOR: thanks for posting the questions. I'm assuming those bus route questions also had a bus map to go with it.

MTAHOPEFUL: Congrats man! You will be driving before you know it. The time goes fast. Training is only about 4-6 weeks.

Thanks Chris I feel a whole lot better about being slightly older.. lol

As far as the bus map at the test, they gave us a map of the city buse routes.. That wasn't on the one you took? How's it all going? What line are you on? You might have mentioned it..

It is up to you Manny,from the examples that you gave I have a good idea how

the BOSS exam will be.

DOB2RTO:Thanks for the link to where the answers for exam #8006 will be.

IGOR:You have a very good memory,that first question about the rear fog lights will be in my memory forever,lol. I spent so much time on that question.

ok 3 more sample from the boss exam

1-How do you usually act when you are angry?

A-storm oround for awhile letting off steam

B-try not to show that i am angry at all

C-never let my temper get the best of me

D-talk it over with someone

E-try to keep away from everybody for awhile

the best answer is D

2-how do you respond when confronted by an aggressive person?

A-become aggressive myself

B-try to control the situation

C-let them have their way

D-put space between them and myself

the best answer is B

How do you handle a personal conflict at work?

A-avoid the othe person when possible

B-go to their supervisor about the problem

C-Sit down + discuss the problem with the other person

D-become frustrated

E-make the best of the situation

the best answer is C

Hmm,I would have answered C on the first one,the next two I got them right.

C is a good answer too like CHRIS FRUSCI said sometime they have 2- righ answers

and 2 wrong answers you only have to teke one of the righ answer

in this case D-C- are good answers just take one of the good answers

just thinking ahead...

are my chances good for being able to pic a garage in my area, which are jackie gleason or elmer park?(MTA)

just thinking ahead...

are my chances good for being able to pic a garage in my area, which are jackie gleason or elmer park?(MTA)

Ulmer Park is a good choice that's another choice of mine that im considering besides West Farms if there is anything open in Brooklyn by the time im hired again thats if I complete training

C is a good answer too like CHRIS FRUSCI said sometime they have 2- righ answers

and 2 wrong answers you only have to teke one of the righ answer

in this case D-C- are good answers just take one of the good answers

Got it,thanks Manny,you are a good man.

just thinking ahead...

it all depends on your list # in the class. if you are the 1st 10, then you have a pretty good chance. i was lucky tho, about 30 picked before me and still got elmer park. only 10 mins walking distance for me :)

1 good thing about ulmer park is that.... it has only 9 routes to learn, 3 of them are express. but the 74 and 64 are so easy :cool: that's not bad.

my classmate picked jackie gleason and he told me they have 18 routes to learn. go figure

FDBGUY: Everything with me is fine. I have been driving alot of express routes. I'm just studying for the dispatcher exam- May 17th.

Good to hear Chris. You will rock that test. How do you like the Express route? Which one are you on? Is it your pick to drive it?

I imagine one of the best part of an express run is no kids..

Today was a great day. i kicked Moose Maze butt, everyone that has been in training knows what i mean! Good luck too all, tomorrow is day 7. Stay sharp and take your time on those turns.

Yes u did brotha!LOL That makes 2 of us, we kicked Moose's butt no doubt :). It was a good day 6.

FDBGUY: Everything with me is fine. I have been driving alot of express routes. I'm just studying for the dispatcher exam- May 17th.

Are you in Yukon? Are you driving those nice MCI's? Ive been training out of there with Mr.C since the 29th.

this is why i took the test for this because i like to drive

Yes,we all like to drive,BUT we all have never driven a bus full of people,some of them the dregs of society. Keyword is ABSORB. Have you read any of DOB2RTO'S rants on here before? lol

GI stands for Going Insane? Hey Chris,have you lost your temper yet? :mad:

yea that`s true locommtion69 absorb like a sponge or let in one ear and out the other when i took that mta test when i was waiting in line 2 take the mta the guy out side says cell phones off and he spoke of the mta stuff what 2 expect and i started shouting mta and then every one was doing it to get us pumped up for the test well i hope i get i`m just a young 21 year old that want`s a real job with a union and all the other stuff they provide

Archived