Metropolitan City Subway

GojiMet86

This is my fictional Metropolitan City Subway.

This first came about 8 years ago. My parents bought me a ROCO ICE train set. For those of you who don't know, ROCO is a European train model company. This set contained the train and a magazine, I think, in german. The magazine had a picture of a large layout. I decided to draw the tracks on a piece of paper, and from there on, a subway system. I've drawn about 6 or 7 versions of this subway, but this is probably the first official version.

Hope you enjoy.

The Subway Map

Metropolitan City

The Track Map

Metropolitan City Track Map

Soon, I'll add the earlier versions, and perhaps other city systems.

I like your map, GojiMet86! It's a bit too small, though:(

First, I tried inserting the image in the post, but it didn't appear. I opened an account on Flickr. But the image came too small, but believe me, the track map is scanned from about 18 pages. I don't understand why Flickr can't show the real size of it. You'd be able to see clearly the station names, portals, and direction arrows.

First, I tried inserting the image in the post, but it didn't appear. I opened an account on Flickr. But the image came too small, but believe me, the track map is scanned from about 18 pages. I don't understand why Flickr can't show the real size of it. You'd be able to see clearly the station names, portals, and direction arrows.

Use Photobucket instead of Flickr. It works much better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived