LIRR - Nostrand Avenue

Y2Julio

Slammin pics! I like that angle with the train coming out of the portal!
I agree, you can get some nice shots there.

Whoa, eye-stunning photos Julio, the M7 is now officially my favorite NTT generally, :tup: :P!

Thanks.

Nice! You were in my neck of the woods as well!

Thanks.

Fantastic photos. Really captured those trains and that station well. I see they haven't finished with the guardrails yet. Anyway, really awesome photos.

Thanks! The station itself is kinda falling apart though lol

Nice photos.Nostrand seems to be a nice photo op location,although it still looks the same after all these years.Is it possible to copyright your photos on photo sites like flickr and photbucket? I have a flickr account and I would like to copyright my photos.

Thanks. Well, all photographs are automatically copyrighted as soon as you take them. If you are referring to the notice shown on the photos, that is something you add yourself. Flick3r or other image hosting websites will not add it for you.

You have some nice photos there, Julio. :tup:

Thanks Fred!

Nice!

Thanks Dan! :cool:

Nostrand Avenue appeared on B.T. Express' funk album "Do It (Till You're Satisfied)".

B.T.ExpressDoIt(%27TilYou%27reSatisfied)1974.bmp

It's a great album too (if you're into seventies funk and disco). Of course, it goes without saying that B.T. Express was indeed from Brooklyn.

Beautiful shots like always :tup:

I agree,Nostrand Avenue Station is kinda falling apart

Anybody know when it was rehabbed the last time and if a rehab is needed why not restore it to it's original appearance?

Thanks! No clue. Maybe some info can be found through Google.

Awesome pics. Love the way you caught the angle of the train going in the portal with the street visible for a good perspective on what's going on there. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

Nice!

Thanks!

Those are some really sharp looking pics, a homerun :tup:

Thanks Dan!

I live about 4 blocks from there, but I've yet to go ride the LIRR from the Nostrand Station, thanks for the wonderful pictures so I know what it looks like!

Thanks!

Excellent photos, plus you get the bravery award for taking a dSLR down there and taking photos

haha. Thanks!

Cool shots dude, they all look great :tup:
Thanks man!

Archived