New NJ Transit Oceanport and Long Branch NJ

Eric Kreszl

About 4425, did that train go in and right back out because in most cases, if the pantograph wasn't changed, thats what've might happened.

Great photos btw!

Not that I know of. The train left with the wrong Pantograph raised.

I have seen that happen but it does not happen very often since NJ Transit is so picky about pantograph operations.

Eric

Not that I know of. The train left with the wrong Pantograph raised.

I have seen that happen but it does not happen very often since NJ Transit is so picky about pantograph operations.

Eric

Exactly.

Usually with a fast turnaround, control just has to send it right back out. I would be shocked if control didn't know about that train leaving with the wrong pantograph raised.

Exactly.

Usually with a fast turnaround, control just has to send it right back out. I would be shocked if control didn't know about that train leaving with the wrong pantograph raised.

That's not the first time I have seen that happen. I have seen that even with a ALP-46 consist as well.

Eric

That's not the first time I have seen that happen. I have seen that even with a ALP-46 consist as well.

Eric

You know, I always see that with the ALP-46s too for some reason. And knowing how NJT is about things like that. Oh well, they're probably not so paranoid as they use to be about it I guess.

Archived