Bus Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City Bus and MTA Bus photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Bus forum.

7,482 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 29 replies
    • 3.3k views

• Images

• The dude above my  post said he took the drug test last month as well and they sent him email about putting his name back on the list for future consideration.  
    • It takes up to 90 days after the drug test for them to call you again for the medical
    • Sounds like they playing games.  I took the drug test last month as well but I haven’t received a follow up yet.  Keep us posted if you hear more. 
    • I was informed that theyre starting to call ppl in again for pre employment. So for those who are still waiting to be called, be on the look out for an email/txt/call.
    • Hi, I was wondering if this would work even after NYCT requested and received a certification list from DCAS already? If an eligible candidate is restored to the list, wouldn’t they have to wait to be called in for pre employment until the next certification request date? In which it could be a wait of 4-6 months from the previous certification request date. For example, NYCT just recently requested and received an updated list of eligible candidates for Bus Operator on 9/10/24. If you get reinstated on the list after 9/10/24 wouldn’t the candidate have to wait 4-6 months until the next certification request updated list date? Thank You
    • I'm list number 13836 I just received a email  We are in the process of returning the Conductor  Cert back to DCAS for review. If you are still interested in the Conductor position, kindly reach out to DCAS the week of September 23, 2024 via email and request to have your name restored to the certification for future hiring. The email address is LMACustomerService@dcas.nyc.gov Does anyone know any info about this and I just took the drug test last month 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.