So...

Blitz

Even thought I posted this in the LFSA thread, I don't think people saw so it gets its own thread...LFSA's 1285-1289 are getting swapped to Kingsbridge for some of their garbage. Now I don't know anyone at KB, but if its the '98 D60's they are probably in bad condition and means more OT for "us".

Damn, sucks to hear that those are going over to KB, I guess the majority of the reason is for driver training.

Overall, I'm not too excited about this new LFSA order, they'll be knocking off my 1000 series....:cry:

To me, it sounds like the arrival is imminent...

Damn, sucks to hear that those are going over to KB, I guess the majority of the reason is for driver training.

Overall, I'm not too excited about this new LFSA order, they'll be knocking off my 1000 series....:cry:

To me, it sounds like the arrival is imminent...

Give the 1000's to (MTA) Bus

i was watching the fox news the other day about bike law for license and insurance. In the background where the reporter are reporting, i saw two buses have blue flashing light next to the destination board. are theses SBS buses. just clarify this for me thank.

Ok I saw 1289 pull back into 126th Friday night...I think I know why. It was noticed earlier in the week during an inspection that oil might be leaking from the rear main seal. The guys from cummins are probably gonna fix it first before they send it. Or they might end up sending another bus. I will try to find out later

Archived