Custom R160 Interior LEDs(with one LED with a funny twist)

Ftrainfan

this isnt either.

oh cmon! I try to bring some well appreciated art in here and you guys just bash me as usual?! ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!! wow just wow. I'd though you guys would respect me a little more ya know! But I guess I was wrong! My life was meant to be a tyrant of pain and criticism , You guys are blowing major right now!!!! Just Blowing!

oh cmon! I try to bring some well appreciated art in here and you guys just bash me as usual?! ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!! wow just wow. I'd though you guys would respect me a little more ya know! But I guess I was wrong! My life was meant to be a tyrant of pain and criticism , You guys are blowing major right now!!!! Just Blowing!

Someone riding a **** is not funny on this forum... I think you should take a minute and think about what you wrote.

okay you are a bit right, we did get a little overreactioness (or whatever the word is)...

but those signs look like they were made with no effort and the 2nd one people dont find funny.

1. This "purple peace land" thing is getting out of hand to be honest, along with your fictional Kalila line.

2. As for the second LED sign, you really went way off the hook.

3. The filler white space isn't necesarry. This is how your signs should look like without the white space:

exampler.png

Any more questions/concerns?

Dude, it's not the fact we shut you down for trying to be funny. What you said was really inappropriate especially for a PG13 rated forum. We get the fantasy, we get the fiction but that went way past it.

Dude, it's not the fact we shut you down for trying to be funny. What you said was really inappropriate especially for a PG13 rated forum. We get the fantasy, we get the fiction but that went way past it.

I think you deserve an extra star just for saying that ;).

@ftrainfan: once again, those signs had no effort put into them and the 2nd one is inappropriate!:tdown:

I think you deserve an extra star just for saying that ;).

@ftrainfan: once again, those signs had no effort put into them and the 2nd one is inappropriate!:tdown:

ftrainfan, i get that you were trying to bring some humor onto this forum, but we have fun and a good time going on here without having to look forward to a sign and then realize its a fake line ( your "K" train ) and to top that off you put something completely unnecessary, rude and plain stupid. you keep digging a hole deeper and deeper for yourself, you have to stop before you get banned ( which i dont know how you havnt been )

ftrainfan, i get that you were trying to bring some humor onto this forum, but we have fun and a good time going on here without having to look forward to a sign and then realize its a fake line ( your "K" train ) and to top that off you put something completely unnecessary, rude and plain stupid. you keep digging a hole deeper and deeper for yourself, you have to stop before you get banned ( which i dont know how you havnt been )

wordd.

Archived